-

Sunday 11 November 2012

What's in my Travel Makeup Bag?


 It's almost the end of the vacations and I'm going on a small holiday outing with a bunch of my family. It's just a three day affair, so I'm not packing too much. So as I was packing my makeup, I thought- hey! Why not do a 'what's in my travel makeup bag' post? So here it is!
 Pardon me if the pictures aren't too great. I took them really quickly. It's 2 a.m. and I leave in three hours. This is what I call commitment, folks.



Face


Neutrogina Ultra Sheer Sunscreen, Colorbar Concealer, Estee Lauder Blush in Potpourri

 I just have my favourite sunscreen, some concealer and blush. I'm not even bothering with foundation. And I just realized I haven't packed any face moisturizer. Um....

Eyes


Maybelline Color Tattoo Cream Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze, L'Oreal Clean Definition Telescopic Mascara, Maybelline Colossal Kajal
 For the eyes I took some cream eyeshadow. I just bought the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze and even though I tried it just once, I think I'm in love with it. (review coming sometime soon!) So I couldn't not take it. I also got some mascara and the Colossal Kajal for eyeliner.

Lips




Revlon Colorstay Lip Liner in Rose, Faces Lip Liner in True Red, Faces Lip gloss in  Mischief 
 Don't ask me why that picture is upside down. Just don't.
 So for lips I'm basically carrying two lip liners. One is a pinky nude, and one's a red. Then I have a lipgloss that I have never used before. I'm not really a lip-gloss girl but I threw this in too 'cause it looks nice. Lets see how that goes. And of course, I'll have my lip balm (Maybelline's basic lip balm in Strawberry) in my hand bag.

And that is all. It's 2:30 a.m. now and I should really get some sleep. I'll be back by Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment