-

Wednesday 27 May 2015

Nude Everything: Eyes



To accompany my very cool nude nails, I like to wear nude eyes, too. And of course, one way to do nude eyes is to wear nothing at all (which I love, too), or to use nude products. Skip the black eyeliner and brown eyeshadow and work with nude products in different textures. Here are two products I’ve been using loads recently.





The Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze is an old favourite (detailed review here), and although it’s more of a bronze than a nude, if applied with a light hand and blended properly, it is pretty much the perfect nude for dusky skin tones. I like to use this one all over my eyelid and slightly under my lower lashes.
I also like this new eyeliner I’m trying out –the Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Money Penny. I was looking for a nude eye pencil but settled for this one when I couldn’t find a nude. This one’s more of a shimmery rose gold, but it looks beautiful in the waterline. Very subtle. I also use it as normal eyeliner and then blend properly for some light behind the lashes.



or you could just buy the Naked palette and be happy forever



To check out my post on Nude Nails, click here: Nude Nails.

8 comments:

  1. I'm loving neutral eyes these days ! lovely post dear
    http://beautyndbest.com/

    ReplyDelete