-

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eyeshadow in Bad to the Bronze: Review


 I don't think I have tried cream eyeshadow ever before and the concept of it always excited me. I always thought about the perfect shade of cream eyeshadow that I could just sweep across my lid and not care about anything else. And then the Maybelline Color Tattoos came along. I am so glad I bought this product.




 I got the shade Bad to the Bronze, which I think was the most popular shade in the YouTube world. Out of the options I had, this seemed like the most neutral and wearable colour.
 This is basically a nice, creamy eyeshadow that is decently pigmented and last a long time. I think it can be used as an eyeshadow primer but I like to use it just like that, because it's so pretty anyway! I just sweep this across my lid, in my inner corner, blend it in my crease and a little on my lower lashline, and I'm happy with the result. I like to throw on some smudgy eyeliner too, I like the look of them used together. I use the Maybelline Colossal Kajal for this.



 The swatch for this is pretty crappy because it looks more silver than bronze in the picture. But the camera just wouldn't catch it's beautiful colour. The next picture may help.



 Overall, I think this is an AMAZING cream eyeshadow, and I'm very glad I purchased it. I don't know about 24 hours, but it did last on me the entire day, with only the slightest fading at night-time. 
 The Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadows retail for Rs. 350 and I definitely think they are worth a try. I'm totally eyeing the gold one now. It'll be so perfect for Christmas.

10 comments:

  1. I really want this, but it's not available yet in the UK! New follower here, love your blog, feel free to check out mine x

    http://amyslittlecorneroftheearth.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must try them if you find them anywhere. They're great.

      P.S. I love your blog.

      Delete
  2. Ah i really want to try these! They seem a fab cheaper option to the Mac cream shadows x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the MAC ones, but I can tell you these are really good.

      Delete
  3. i have bought three colors and loving all of them......

    ur new follower.. can you visit my blog and follow me too if you liked my blog too

    hugs & kisses
    www.makeupshakeups.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard a lot of gud reviews about this one, need to check these out

    ReplyDelete
  5. hy i have this and I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
    There's a lot of people that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Many thanks

    Also visit my homepage printable diaper coupons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Admirіng the commitment yоu put into your sitе and detailed informаtion you offer.

    It's great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information.
    Gгeat read! I've saved your site and I'm іncluding your RSS feеds to my
    Google account.

    Here is my blοg ... The Best E Cigarette

    ReplyDelete