-

Friday 23 March 2012

Spring Shoe Trend Alert: Ankle Straps and Pointy Toes




I love shoe trends. I just cannot seem to get enough of them. And when I see something recurring, I like to make a note of it.
Anyway, what I see (a lot) so far, this year, are ankle straps. And a lot of pointy toe pumps replacing (to some extent) peep toes. Let's see how.



   Starting with ankle strap pumps, I really like them. There's something about them that makes your feet look all dainty and feminine. Also, they're perfect with dresses and skirts. They also seem to, somehow, make your legs look longer. I don't know how, though.






   As for pointy toes, I never really liked them. But I think I'm starting to change my mind about them now. I always thought they aged you, like, ten years and made you look evil. But they're actually pretty hot. Besides, they're an easy way of edging out an outfit. Especially black ones. Pumps, I mean.



   Another way of wearing them is with the sparkly/metallic tip. That's pretty awesome as well. It makes it look less pointy and adds detail to the outfit. Like this:



   Also, they're like the new way of wearing nude pumps! So cute!

I ADORE both of these outfits

        
A fun spring outfit

   But out of the two, i think I like the ankle straps better. I can't wait to see more of them. They're super appropriate for spring.

Celebrity Images from: E! Online http://www.eonline.com/

3 comments:

  1. love da metallic tips !..n i bought pointy toes black wedges dis season..dey look gr8 ! :)
    shoppinania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I visit your post. You share such nice and great post share with us. Its all images is too good and wonderful.

    men suit

    ReplyDelete