-

Wednesday 6 January 2016

New Year's Resolutions and What I Wore



New year resolutions are bullshit. So let's move on to what I wore on New Year's Eve.


First, let me put it out there that the image above is a highly unflattering depiction of one of my closest friends an she does not look anything like a psychopath is real life. Or in any other picture, for that matter. But I realised that I did not have any other image of me standing and hence I had to use that. Sorry, Po.

Anyway.

My outfit this year strongly resembled a night sky, I was told. I don't think you can tell from looking at the photos, but my stockings sparkled. And not in a subtle way. They sparkled. I was actually pretty happy with the entire outfit. It looked nice, it was as comfy as it gets, it kept me warm (although I did need a jacket towards the end of the night, but that doesn't count) and  it sparkled.

T-shirt: Zara
Skirt: Forever 21
Sparkly stockings: Vero Moda
Ankle boots: Forever 21

3 comments: