-

Thursday 17 July 2014

Instagram #3


 I've been down with all sorts of illnesses lately. It sucks but I've just been chillin' at home, skipping college. Well, not really. I still have loads of work to do, articles to write, exams to study for. I've recently been OBSESSED with Twitter. It's incredibly fun to read about irrelevant details of people's lives. No, it really is. Link me to your twitter handle, if you're on it too.
 Anyway, here's what I've been up to since my last Instagram post.

 I have an obsession with colourful food. I like my clothing neutral, but my food colourful. So when I spotted this Rainbow Cake on my friend's Instagram, and found out it's from Theobroma's, I had to have it. It was freakin' delicious. Really ginormous, though. I recommend it if you're really hungry, have the massive-est sweet tooth, or are sharing it with two other people.
 Next is a picture of me from two summers ago, back when I had the world's most messy hair and a blunt fringe. Those were the days.
 The third picture is one of me (centre) with my two favourite people on my parent's 25th wedding anniversary, back in April. Probably should have posted a picture of my parents, instead. Oops.
 Meet my gorgeous baby Nate. He's not actually my child. Lol. He's my cousin, but isn't he SOCUTE? Look at that hair! Don't be fooled by that innocent exterior, though. He was just sleepy. On the inside, he is devil spawned (hope his parents never read this).



 Next is a selfie of me letting go of the straight hair and embracing my curls for the summers. To be honest, I just bunch my hair up into a top knot most days because its too darn hot. 
 The last picture, and the most recent one is from when I went to Manali, during my vacations. I made the world's tiniest snowman and sang a particular song from Frozen. You know which one. Don't judge. I'm very mature on most days.

That is all for this post. Hope you're having a great day!


3 comments:

  1. Hope you're feeling better!
    I keep meaning to make rainbow cake but haven't found the right occasion to yet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much better. I'd like to say 'recovered', but I don't dare.
      I'd love to see pictures if you end up making one!

      Delete
  2. Nate is so adorable!! that pic with you both hahahah so cute! I'd taken ill too and have spent about 20 days at home...yeah! this post was a great read. feel better soon :)

    ReplyDelete