-

Saturday 13 April 2013

Trends I'm Loving + Outfit Ideas! (Spring '13)

 I thought I'd go a little old school today, and write about trends I've been loving like I used to, back when I only blogged about fashion. These are basically bits and pieces that I've been keeping an eye out for when I've been out shopping.

Crop Tops, High Waisted Skirts and Circular Sunglasses 


 I'm loving crop tops right now and they're practically everywhere, too. And a lace crop top? Even better!
 High waisted skirts are also super cute, especially with crop tops, if you're not all for showing some skin. And finally circular sunglasses -something I don't think look too nice on me (I'm a wayfarer girl) but I'd love to own a pair, anyway.

Denim or Chambray Shirts


 A light blue denim shirt with a pair of black leggings and splashes of colour here and there can make such a comfortable, yet fun, spring-appropriate outfit. I remember when I thought these shirts were ugly, but I'm totally digging them now.

Pastels, Feathers and High-low Skirts

 I love pastels and I have an entire post dedicated to high-low skirts. As for feather earrings, I do realize that they've been done and overdone, but I've only gotten into them now and I think they're so pretty. I'm not a fan of the colourful ones, but blacks, whites and creams make the prettiest feathers with hints of gold detailing.

Follow Embellished on Bloglovin'!

5 comments:

  1. I love they circular sunglasses too but I'm the exact same, they really don't suit my face shape! Love this post!

    Kirsty, xo
    - Clothes, Shoes & Boys with Tattoos

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lace crop top, Dior nail polish and mint clutch are amazing! Where is the clutch from? X

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From a brand called Vince Camuto. Here: http://www.shoptheshoebox.com/ellie-clutch/52954/387253?utm_source=pepperjam&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign=STSB

      :)

      Delete
  3. Loved the pastels bit.. infact im really loving pastels this season.. I wish I could carry off crop tops..

    www.thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything in those images! The Essie nail polish and neon bag are my favourite items :) I love it when other people wear high waisted bottoms and a crop top but I don't think I have enough confidence to pull it off! Lovely post :)

    http://thebeautypier.blogspot.com

    Megan x

    ReplyDelete