-

Thursday 31 October 2013

OOTN: What I Wore To My Birthday Dinner


 I turned nineteen on the 29th of October this year, which was very exciting, but crazy too, because I honestly can't believe I've come this far. It's insane.
 But anyway, here's what I wore to my birthday dinner -outfit and makeup!





 My outfit was quite simple and incorporated a lot of black which is typical for me. I am also loving crop tops at the moment. My black crop top is from Forever 21 and my high waisted pants are from Vero Moda. Now, usually with crop tops, there's something very casual about them, but I like how this one is almost...formal, but not too much because it is a crop top after all. And my gold earrings are from Forever 21.




On my nails I have on Colorbar's nail polish in 42 Exclusive which is  basic nude. And the little ring on my pinky is from Forever 21 and was actually a gift but I loved it so much I put it on immediately! Excuse the awkward hair tie on my wrist, please. That wasn't supposed to be part of this.




 My shoes are my new babies -they are lace up ankle booties with this little wool detail and they are from Forever21, too! You can obviously guess my store favourite of the month.


 This picture was taken at the end of the day, so a lot of the makeup has faded. I did touch up the powder, though. Also, I didn't get a picture with my eyes closed so you can't really see what I did there, which is a bummer.


On my eyes: Maybelline's Colour Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze mixed with some matte black eyeshadow all over the lid, the taupe colour from the Lakme Moondust palette in the inner half of the lid and the lower lashline, and the matte black on the outer half of the lid, Maybelline's Gel Liner in Black, Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. Also, my usual -the matte browns from my Maybelline Chai Latte palette for my brows.

On my lips: I found my favourite pinky nude lip combination, which is what I wore on my birthday, too. I start with Revlon's Colorstay lip liner in Rose and I use that like a lipstick, and follow it up with the Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle. The lip butter has worn off quite a bit, which is why you can't see too much of it in the picture above.

And that will be all. I hope you enjoyed reading. Happy Halloween, everyone!

5 comments: