-

Tuesday 28 May 2013

This Week: Revlon Pink Chiffon


 Revlon's Pink Chiffon is one of my absolute favourite nail polishes this season. It's a super pretty milky, baby pink colour. I had mentioned it in my spring nail polish post and it was my favourite of the lot.
 I think it's a perfect neutral pastel that makes your nails look polished and goes with practically anything you wear. And yet, it has a nice hint of colour as compared to a nude nail polish.
 However, you can also make this little guy look super bright and fun by just starting with a white base coat and layering this on top. I've tried that, too and I loved it!
 Like most lighter coloured nail polishes, this one, too, comes out real sheer in the first coat. Quite annoyingly, it requires 3-4 coats for full opacity. You could get away with two if you're wearing a base coat (any white nail polish should do).
 But overall, I really do love Revlon's Pink Chiffon. Once on, it lasted me a good three to four days without the slightest chip. And I really do think Revlon nail polishes are amazing, because they're not really expensive and are such good quality.
 They retail for Rs. 120, I believe and I will definitely be looking into more colours from Revlon.

4 comments:

  1. pretty shade... lovely nails, I will check out this shade. its so subtle <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It's lovely, you should try it.

      Delete
  2. I love this shade :) Following You :)

    www.beautyfrontline.com

    ReplyDelete