-

Sunday 18 December 2011

5 Christmas Outfits

Christmas is barely a couple of days away and since I'm a huge fan of the Christmas season, I thought I'd do a little outfit post. So here are five outfits that are pretty much very diverse and can be twisted and turned according to convenience.






First is this extremely girly outfit. The dress is what screams Christmas and everything else just builds around it. The purple ring is just to, sort of, bring some more colour in.



Second, is this little edgier look. So I'm using like a forest green which is also a very Christmas-y colour. Then there's a mix of a lot of metal gold and silver, in this sort of chunky way with accessories. And since there's so much going on already, the shoes are just a basic light nude.



Third, we're getting a little edgier. This is definitely a much bolder look. I love the snow-y lace dress, that's lace but still not overly feminine. The main attraction here is obviously the white dress and bright red pumps combination. Everything else again, just builds around it.




Fourth, is this outfit that does not look Christmas-inspired at all. But I love it nonetheless. Grey is not the most obvious Christmas colour but it works for me. I think it classy and like a toned down silver. So I have a very feminine grey dress worn with minimal jewellery. And then i sort of edged it out with the nail colour and shoes. This is actually the closest to what I'll be wearing this Christmas.


And finally, this I made just for fun, trying to incorporate all the Christmas colours in one outfit. But then I ended up really liking it, so I put this one up too. 

And yeah, that is it. I do realize that they are all dress outfits. No pants or skirts or anything here. But honestly, I just forgot. But you can use the same ideas and make other trouser or skirt outfits or whatever too.
So I hope this was fun and a little helpful. Well, I had a lot of fun making them.



3 comments:

  1. It *was* helpful, thanks! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, you're welcome! I'll be doing one of these this year too. :)

      Delete
  2. I love whites and I love lace. so really liked the third dress. where is it from?

    http://thetimesofmanyphases.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete